Personal data protection policy
1. Information on data protection
2. Personal data we collect
3. Ways of collecting personal data
4. Use of personal data
6. Securing personal data and storing personal data.
7.Rights that you have means of exercising
8. Terms and definition
1. Information on data protection This notice Privacy aims to provide information about SC Event Bazar SRL collect and process your data personal by using this website, including any data you provide when you use this website (subscribe to our newsletter , purchase a product or service, or participate in a competition).
This website is not for children and does not knowingly collect data Refer children.
It is important that you read this notice of privacy along with any other information about privacy or notification processing that we can provide in certain situations when we collect or process personal data about you, so that you fully costienti how we use your data. The same notice Privacy complements other ads and does not intend to override. You are entitled to make a complaint / referral whenever ANSPDCP (National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data of tool) supervisor of personal data in Romania. We appreciate the chance to deal with the complaint dumnevoastra before calling ANSPDCP, so please contact us in the first instance.
Change notice on data protection and your responsibility to inform us of any changes.
It is important that your personal data that we have, to be correct and current. Please inform us if your personal information changes throughout your collaboration with our company.
Links to third parties.
2. Personal data we collectThe data or personal information we refer to the information with which you can identify a person. It does not include data that has been deleted identity (anonymous). It is possible to collect, use, store and transfer various kinds of personal data about your data are grouped as follows:
- include identity data (name, username or similar identifier).
- contact details include (billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number).
- financial data include (bank account).
- transactions include (details of the payment method chosen, the details of the purchase of products / services providing our company).
- Specifications include (internet protocol - IP address, login, type and version of browser, time zone, operating system type of platform and other technologies or devices used to access the website).
- includes profile data (username and password, your purchases and orders, interests and preferences, feedback, polls).
- Usage data include (information on how you use the website, products or services).
- Data marketing and communications include (dumnevoastra preferences regarding our marketing or third parties and your preferences for communications).
Also can collect, use and store aggregated data such as statistical and demographic data for any purpose. Aggregate data can be derived from personal data, but from a legal standpoint are not considered personal data because such data is not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may use aggregate data to calculate the percentage of users who accessed a specific page or section of the website. However, if the intersection and correlate aggregated data with your data personal, so you can be identified, directly or indirectly, we consider and treat related data as personal data to be used in accordance with this notice of privacy. We do not collect any special category of personal data about you (this category includes details on race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, political and other sensitive information).
Also, we do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offenses
Failure of personal data
In situations where it is necessary to collect personal data provided by law or under contractual provisions with you and fail to provide this information when prompted, you may be unable to perform services or deliver products contracted or are trying to contract. In this case, you may need to cancel an order for a product or service provided by us, but we will notify you if necessary at the time.
3. Ways of collecting personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
You may provide us with your personal data (identity information, contact information, financial data) by filling out forms or correspondence with us by phone, mail, email or other interactions. Such interactions include personal information that you provide when:
- Order or purchase products or services offered by our company
- Create an account on the website refund companies subscribe to services or information of our company requesting
- Referral marketing campaigns by our company will register in a contest, promotion or survey provided by our company
- You give us feedback
Technology or automated interactions.
Third parties or publicly available sources.
It is possible to receive personal data about you through various third parties (and public sources) as are set forth below:- Technical data provided by these third parties
- providers / data analysis (Google Analytics, Google Analytics Ecommerce StatCounter and other monitoring systems)
- Networks and promotional channels (Google AdWords, Google Remarketing systems affiliate Social media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social networks used)
- Web aggregators offer or price comparators
- Solutions and services online chat (SmartSupp)
- Online credit card payment processors (EuPlatesc)
- billing systems in cloud
- systems automatically issue of AWB sites for courier companies
4. Use of personal data
We will use your personal data only legal limits allowed. In most cases, we use your personal data in the following situations:
- If need be issued or entered into a contract with you.
- If personal data are necessary for our legitimate interests (or third parties) and your interests and fundamental rights do not exceed our legitimate interests.
- If we have to respect the obligations and legal requirements.
You can contact us at any time, to withdraw this agreement marketing communication through the contact form on the site.
The purposes for which personal data are used
Below you can learn about all the ways we intend to use your personal data, and that the legal basis / legislative that we use to use the data. We have also identified our legitimate interests where appropriate.
It should be noted that we can process personal data for more than one legal basis, depending on the specific purpose for which will use data. Please contact us if you need more details about the legal basis on which we rely on processing your personal data, if more than one goal was spelled out below:Purpose / Activity
- To register as a new customer. Data Types
- Identifying, contact legal basis for processing
- Data necessary for the exercise of a contract with you
Purpose / Activity - To process and deliver the order, including:
- Managing payments, commissions and fees
- collection and / or recovery of money owed
Data Types - biodata, contacts data on transactions, data for marketing and communications.
The legal basis for processing:
Data necessary for the exercise of a contract with you necessary information for our legitimate interests (to recover debts to us, if any).
Data Types - biodata, contacts data on transactions, data for marketing and communication
The legal basis for processing:
- Data necessary to exercise your contract with the data necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Data necessary for our legitimate interests (to update our database and to see how our customers use products / our catalog.
Purpose / Activity - To enable you to participate in a competition to draw, competition or survey
Data Types - Identifying, contact, profile data, user data, information marketing and communications.The legal basis for processing: Data necessary for the exercise of a contract with you necessary information for our legitimate interests (to see how customers use products / our catalog to develop our business).
Purpose / Activity - To manage and protect our business and our website (including the resolution of any technical problems, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and data hosting, goods and services that may be of interest to you)
Data Types - Identifying, contact information, technical data, user data, profile data.The legal basis for processing: Data necessary for our legitimate interests (to operate our company selling products and services to prevent fraud).
We give you the option of using certain personal data, especially in terms of marketing and online advertising. We created this privacy notice that you can make some decisions about the use of your personal data and the mechanisms below.
Offers and promotions
We may use your personal data (identity data, contacts, technical data, usage data, profile data) to get an opinion on what you think you want to buy or need or v- It might interest you. This is how we decide which products, services and offerings may be relevant to your.
Marketing activities provided by third parties We will seek the express consent before providing your personal data to any third party outside service provider for marketing purposes.
DisclaimerYou can request new or third parties cease sending marketing messages at any time by logging into their account on our site and checking or unchecking the relevant boxes to adjust communication preferences for marketing or selecting links disclaimer present in any marketing message sent or contact us directly whenever you want via the contact form. In cases where opt out of receiving marketing messages, this opt out does not apply to personal data provided following the acquisition of goods or services.
You can set your browser to reject certain cookies or all cookies.You can also set your browser to warn you when our website sets and accesses cookies. If you refuse or disable cookies on your browser to notify you that certain sections of the website may become inaccessible or will not function properly. For more information dspre cookies used by our website, please also refer to the "Use Policy cookies".
We will use your personal data for the purposes for which we collect.
5. Communication of personal dataPlease note that we can process your personal data without your consent agreement or in accordance with the above rules, if this is unsalted or permitted by law. It may provide your personal data by the parties listed below in the order set out in section in Section 4.
- Third party domestic as defined in the Terms and definitions external third parties as defined in the Terms and Definitions Certain third parties as mentioned in point 4 third parties with which we can merge or to whom we can sell, transfer part of our business or of our assets.
- Alternatively, we can seek to merge or acquire other businesses. In case of organizational changes, the new owners may use your personal data for specific purposes in accordance with our instructions.
We require all third parties respect the security of your personal and treat these data in accordance with the law. We do not allow third parties providing services we use your personal information for their own purposes, but they let you process personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
International Data Transfer
Do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Securing and storing personal dataWe apply appropriate measures to prevent accidental loss of personal data, use or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure of personal data. In addition, your data limit access to everyone in the company, such as employees, agents and other third parties. They will only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be subject to confidentiality obligations.
We have procedures to deal with any breaches of personal data and we will inform you and any applicable regulatory authority of a breach if we are required by legally to do so.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to meet its goals, including goals to meet any legal, accounting or reporting.
To determine appropriate retention of personal data, we consider the nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk caused by unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process personal data and we can achieve by other means and applicable legal requirements.
Details about shelf life for different aspects of personal data (will be available in our data retention policy that you can request from us by contacting or presenting sections of paragraph 4 above).
In certain circumstances you can request to delete the data: see [Application deletion] below for further information.
7. Rights that you have means of exercising
In certain circumstances you are entitled in accordance with the laws on the protection of personal data by requesting it via the contact form:
- Request access to personal data.
- Request correction of personal data.
- Object processing of personal data.
- Ask restrictions on the processing of personal data.
- Request transfer of personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent to personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us.
To honor your request is possible to ask for specific information to help us identify you and ensure that you have the right to access that personal data (or to exercise any other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to any person not entitled to receive. Also, we may contact you to request additional information about your request try to respond to all requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if the request is complex or if you have more questions.In this case, we will tell you.
8. Terms and definitions
Legal basis - Legitimate interest is interest in running our business and its management to enable us to offer a potential impact and your rights before you process personal data for our interests. We do not use personal data for its own activities (unless we have your consent or if permitted by law). You can get more information about how we evaluate our legitimate interests against any potential impact on your regarding certain activities related to contacting us.
Fulfillment of contract - is processing personal data where necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or to take action on your request before completing such a contract.
Fulfillment of an obligation or a legal regulation - inseamna prelucrarea datelor dvs. cu caracter personal in cazul in care sunt necesare pentru respectarea unei obligatii sau reglementari legale in care suntem supusi.
Fulfillment of an obligation or a legal regulation:
- Service providers (acting as processors) in Romania that provides IT and systems management services.
- Professional advisers (which acts as a common data processors or collectors) including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers in Romania that provides consulting services, legal services, banking, insurance services, accounting services.
Your rights are:
Request access to your personal data - This right allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that process this data in accordance with legislation.
Request correction of personal data we hold about you - This allows you to ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data it holds about you as may be necessary to check the correctness of new data that you provide .
Solicita corectarea datelor cu caracter personal pe care le detinem despre dvs. - Acest lucru va permite sa ne solicitati corectarea oricaror date incomplete sau inexacte pe care le detine despre dvs., fiind posibil sa fie necesar sa verificam corectitudinea datelor noi pe care ni le furnizati.
Object to your personal data processing - If we rely on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is a particular situation will determine its objection regarding your personal data prelucrearea and the extent to fundamental rights and freedoms are violated. You also have the right to object if process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process the information that exceeds your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Request restriction on the processing of your personal data - This will allow us to ask for suspension of processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) To establish data accuracy; (B) if data use is illegal, but do not want to delete data; (C) whether to store data even when you no longer need this data, because you need to establish, exercise legal claims or (d) have allowed us to use your data, but need to check if we have reason legal grounds to use them.
Request transfer of your personal data by you or by a third source. - We will provide you or a third party that you have designated, your personal data in a format commonly used in the electronic format. Note that this right applies only automatic information to which we have given explicit consent to initially use the data or information which we used to enter into a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time we rely on your consent to process personal data belonging to you. - However, this will not affect the legality of all processing performed before withdraw consent. If you withdraw consent we may not provide certain goods or services. We will notify and advise in this case, when you withdraw consent.
SC Event Bazar SRL