Super offer pack with 5 Romanian gastronomy books, Romanian recipes, published by GastroArt and Vinul.
1) Booklet profession chef - Cluj cookbook printed in 1695, translated by József Lukács, publisher GastroArt is a translation of the first Hungarian medieval history made by historian József Lukács, the signing and introductory notes and study.
This book marks many firsts more than worthy to be mentioned and underlined: the oldest recipe for cabbage from us, the oldest recipe for cabbage Cluj oldest bread recipe on the current Romanian territory.
2) Romanian cuisine, More comprehensive book of recipes of dishes and buffet 1865 by Christ Iónnin Edited and annotated by Simona Lazar is the first edition of a book with recipes from 1865, the only culinary volume published during the reign of Alexandru Ioan Cuza.
3) Book Romanian Gastronomy in the XXI Century - is a bilingual volume (Romanian / English) containing the presentation of dishes inspired by Romanian tradition (some reinterpreted) made by chefs from restaurants across the country.
4) Winelovers Guide into Romanian Treasures is a collective volume of referrals, bilingual (Romanian / English) signed by the new bloggers, communicators and promoters of wine from Romania.100 Romanian wines of excellence are presented with personal arguments (but professional) of each of the signatories.
5) Bread, food and symbol. Experience of the sacred, by the researcher Varvara Buzilă is the first volume of the collection dedicated to specialized studies about the publisher GastroArt gastronomy.
No posts found