Originating in South America, juicy and very tasty tomatoes are grown on continental European hundreds of years for the benefits, especially for the delicious taste you have. Eaten raw or heat, tomatoes can be red, yellow, orange, purple, green or brown, all varieties providing essential nutrients for the body.Although tomatoes are fruits in the botanical sense, they did not have the quality of fruit as dessert, as we refer are part of vegetable consumption.
Considered the "miracle of summer", tomatoes have properties unsuspected, an important source of vitamins and minerals for our body: Vitamin A, B3, B6, B9, C, E, K, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, folic acid, etc. :- The Fight against cancer cells as abundant in lycopene - the pigment responsible for the color of the vegetables to reduced cancer occurrence;
- Reduces high blood pressure and risk of heart disease;
- Decreases Cholesterol;
- Protect agains Infections and liver diseases;
- red Helps purify blood in the body to eliminate toxins from the body with antioxidant present;
- Improves View, strengthens bones, prevents kidney diseases;
- They Moisturizing and regenerating the skin and hair.
Tomatoes ranks second after potato, between vegetables used in the kitchen. Because taste sweet and sour, tomatoes can be combined in any QUITE: broths, soups, salads, stews, grilled, so do not lose their nutritional qualities.
Some healthy ways about eating tomatoes, raw or heat:
- adding of canned tomatoes (in the form of broth or sauce) in stews, soups, side dishes to steaks;
- preparation of abruptness to cuptor- of spelled bread, cuburii tomato, garlic, basil and olive oil;
No posts found